JoetheLawyer* and I are going to be running simultaneous, competing expeditions into Castle Zagyg at Fal-Con on Sat., Oct. 16. I hope all readers of the Mule who are in the area will join the race to loot the Upper Works!
- Anyone have experience with something similar to suggest what works, what doesn’t, etc.?
- As a player, would you be disappointed if you did/didn’t encounter the other party?
- Tips on communications between the DMs to help us know when the parties are near enough to influence one another?
- Tips on summarizing the dungeon (even the fragment of CZ that got published is big!) in such a way that we could deal with parties going anywhere & knowing roughly where the other group is?
* Joe is better known to the White Sandbox players as Theos, one of the slayers of the Beast Lord.